Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Thursday, December 4, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

Thank you to all the ladies who participated in our '12 Days of Christmas' crop. I had an awesome time. My scrap space was a disaster from all the scrapping I managed to do! For those of you who missed it I thought I would give you a peak of some of the projects that were done at the crop. If you want to try some of these projects yourself you can head to the Cropping Lounge ... don't forget to share your beautiful creations with us in the cropping lounge and in the post where you found the idea.



On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me 1 pinwheel garland.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 ways to do a gift card holder.
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3 Fresh Fonts.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 items to create a Tic Tac deck.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 5 napkin rings.
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 globe ornaments.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 7 elements for a LO.
On the eight day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 glittery snow scene cards.
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 Christmas Titles.
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 inches of white space on a LO.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 ways to wrap a candy bar.
On the twelth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 12 months of calendar pages.

No comments: