Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sept. 30th Deal of the Day: Never Enough Alpha's SOLD OUT!







You can never have enough alphabet sets. So why not get a great deal on them?
This set includes
Rockabye Thickers in White
Chipboard Alphabets from Around the Block
Acrylic pink Alphabet from Around the Block
White puffy acrylic alphabet from Around the Block
All for $4.50. 85% off the retail price!
Shipping to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada $1.50.




2 comments:

Gabrielle Watson said...

I should buy this... I'm an aplha ho - short for hoarder!

I may have to wait though... I just bought something the other day, shame on me!

Joy said...

Aw, I can't believe I missed this one!! I check every morning and somehow this got past me!