Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Friday, April 30, 2010

International Scrapbook Day Puzzle Game CLOSED

Join KC for a little bit of fun today! Post your time for putting together the puzzle in a comment. Everyone who plays will be put in a drawing for a $10 prize pack! Be sure to check out the forum for more games, prizes, challenges and Scrapbook Day festivities.
Click to Mix and Solve

The drawing for the winner will be done Sunday May 2nd at 10:00 am so be sure to leave your comment before then.

Congratulations Lifeofkaos! Your name was drawn for the $10 prize.

9 comments:

Styles in Paper said...

11:48 for me

Jools said...

13:18 - my time!

robin said...

10:28

Laci J said...

12:09 I didnt realize you actually had a picture of what the puzzle was. It didnt load until I was almost done.

Laci J said...

12:09 I didnt realize you had a picture of the actual puzzle. It didnt load until I was almost done.

*-:¦:-•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-•* D *-:¦:-•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-•* said...

my time says 9:01

Anonymous said...

my time was 8:25

lifeofkaos at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

10:17 thank you, Kiki

Colleen H said...

14:12 - post won't go through...hope this does