Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I'm Working on Now: Little Firefighter

A couple years ago my son was a firefigher for Halloween.

Wasn't he cute? I've wanted to do an embellishment/clipart set with a firefighter theme to go with the pictures for a long time. I received a custom request through etsy (hi Jenny!) for a fire engine and I finally got the push I needed to get started on them.

This is what I've come up with so far:
I want to do a version of the fire engine with the ladder up. I am also thinking I will do a couple of fun titles and maybe some fireman boots. Any other suggestions? What would you want in a firefighter themed set?

The colors in the set are from the Rainbow Collection so any of the papers or other embellishments from the collection will match these.

No comments: