Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3rd Deal of the Day: Prima Renaissance Flowers SOLD OUT!






























Kindred Creations is now working with Prima! We are so happy to bring our customers their incredible products.

Set includes:
26 flowers in 4 coordinating colors
8 matching leaves
Beautiful tin with latch

All for $6.50. Regular Retail Price: $15.99!



Help Kindred Creations serve you better. We are trying to get a good idea of how many Deals of the Day to stock. When we have the option to choose an amount, sometimes items are discontinued and there are only so many left! If you check Kindred Creations Daily, have bought from us in the past, buy from us on a regular basis, or would buy from Kindred Creations if items weren't already sold out, please leave us a comment telling us. Everyone who comments will be put in a draw for a free kit worth $25 from Kindred Creations!

14 comments:

Missy said...

I check daily and have purchased a few times. Great site. Thanks!!!

Sheri p/terylswife@yahoo.com said...

there are definitely times I would buy if it wasn't sold out!

Tam on the Rocks said...

I just discovered your blog and am so excited! Cute stuff!!

DittoHoney said...

I check your site daily; and love your prices! Things do sell out quickly, I have to remember to check early before there gone! I have recommended this site to many and they love it too! Thanks and keep up the awesome job you're doing!

Jamie said...

I just found your blog and looking back there are things I would like to purchase but they are sold out! Love your blog.. cute, cute!

Tracy said...

I haven't bought yet, but since I can't usually check until later in the day, things are usually sold out by time I get here. I will buy as soon as there is something I like that isn't sold out!

Twyla Norris said...

I have purchased several times and I would definitely have purchased a lot more if the items had been available. Usually when I get home from work (the 1st chance I have to look at the computer) the items are sold out.

Kari said...

I check your site out daily, love it!

Love your deals.... Keep up the great savings... Now off to purchase today's deal :-)

cre8ivecrafter said...

I check the Kindred Creations blog daily. I have purchased from Kindred Creations many times. I would have purchased several things if they had not been sold out, but I usually do not get onto the computer until 2-3pm Pacific time daily.

Anonymous said...

I have bought about 4 times and check daily. :)

Ann Flowers said...

Just gone through your blog and found it wonderful. It was nice going through your blog. Keep on posting.

Adrienne Pierce said...

I check every morning, sometimes I miss out...sometimes I get it! Would love to see some items offered again!

Linda S. said...

I just found your site courtesy of a post on Split Coast Stampers. Looks like you have some good bargains, and yes, I would have bought the flowers in the tin if they had not been sold out. Thanks for listening to your customers. Linda Slattery

Aurora Scraps & More said...

I did post here last week but it doesn't show!

I check your site quite often. I do purchase quite often as well however some times I do miss out on a few things that I would have loved to purchase. I'm a big paper nut!

Love your site.....thanks for all you do!