Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Monday, January 23, 2012

Layout A Week: Week 2



So I have challenged myself to do one layout a week this year. If I can do it. I'll end up with 12 more layouts than I completed last year. I figured I might as well post it as a challenge so anyone else who wants to can follow along too. I am doing it by breaking up the steps into 10-15 minute pieces each day of the week. You are more than welcome to do that with me, wait until the end of the week and do the whole layout at once or follow any other process you feel like using. The main point of the challenge is to get a layout done Biggest Grin The steps here are from last weeks layout.



I'll post the layout I am doing with the measurements/steps, but you don't have to do the layout I am doing either. If you want to join in you can post your completed layout in the forum. Those who participate in our challenges are entered in a drawing to win a $10 prize pack!
Step 1: Plan

This is the layout I am using to scraplift from this week.

It was created by Joannie McBride and featured on the Creating Keepsakes blog in 2009.

Supplies Needed:
3 coordinating patterned papers
Circle punch
ribbon
Lettering for title
1 picture
Cardstock (enough to get two circles)
Stamp or sticker embellishments

Step 2: Gather supplies and select photos

Step 3: Choose your title

Step 4: Make any special embellishments (the scallop on this layout is actually circles cut out of paper)

Step 5: Adhere papers and photos.

Step 6: Add title

Step 7: Embellish

Here is my completed layout:

No comments: