Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Monday, March 18, 2013

What I'm Working On This Week: Gathered Ribbon Rainbow Set

I have a very long list of sets I want to put together for the rainbow collection. The Rainbow Collection is a line of paper packs and clipart sets that use the same 15 classic colors. This makes it so easy to mix and match items from any of the sets. This week I am working on a Gathered Ribbon set. I think there are so many great possibilities with these. You could add a cute embellie in the center or a brad or some bling. The sky's the limit!

Watch for it this Friday. Remember new kits debuted on Friday are always offered at half off which is just $1! Here is a little sneak peek:

No comments: