Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Layout A Week Challenge: Week 4 Free Christmas Quick Page

I'm still working my way through Christmas photos, so I guess that means everyone else gets Christmas related layouts too!

This week I have another fun Quick Page
Just add your photos, a title and any journaling and you are done.
To download, click on the image, then right click on the larger image and select save file as. It should be saved as a .png file. You can then add your photos in a photo editing software.

I used the Retro Green Christmas Tree Paper Pack , Red and Green Ornament Embellishment Set , Modern Christmas Tree Set, Vintage Kraft Paper Label Set and Retro Red Christmas Tree Paper Pack. All found in the Kindred Creations Shop.

This is the layout I made with this Quick Page

No comments: