Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Layout A Week: Week 15 Free Sketch!

I was looking at a scrapbook with my 7 year old, and he loved the layouts that told about specific everyday events. Knowing that, I am trying to be better about creating those layouts. So I did one this week. I had to "stage" the pictures, but I love that I was able to capture this small portion of what Kian and I do everyday.

The layout uses items from the:
Fall and Summer Tree kit


Doodled Arrows kit 


Build a Banner set. All found in the shop. 
And now for the freebie! To download the sketch, click on the image. It will bring up a new tab, then right click on the image and select save as and save it to your computer.

No comments: