Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How About A Color Challenge

I thought that I would post a color challenge to inspire all of you. Let's see how this set of colors will inspire your creativity.

Do you have a picture you have been wanting to scrap but can't find the right inspiration to do it? Maybe these colors will inspire you. maybe these are a bit out of your safety zone, so why not try them on for a layout.

Here is my layout just in case you think these won't work. I was worried too at first but love my end result.


3 comments:

*Desi* said...

Love this LO Peggy!!! and awsome color combo!!Maybe i can do a digi since my scraproom is all packed away!!

Cathy said...

Great Layout!!

ZoomZoomZoom said...

I just love those colours together! At CKC I took an acrylic album class that used those colours...so gorgeous!