Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A small update

Hi ladies, I just received a small update from Becca so I thought I'd pass it along. The site changes are progressing. She is till learning more about the site and finding 'new' things she was unaware of. That makes me think of spring cleaning and coming across things I've forgotten all about LOL

I hope you have all found some extra scrapping time with the site down and it will be great to see everyone's work when we're back up and running. Please hang on a little longer (as if you have much choice LOL). Your understanding is greatly appreciated!

No comments: