Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Waking up your photos




I am, by nature, an early riser. I am usually roused by the sun peeking through the shades... which has been a great help in my photography... the natural light from either a sunrise or sunset really lends its self well to a beautiful finished photo.

My neighbor's tree starts to come to life in the morning sun...


a child's toy gains interest


even human subjects benefit from the rays of a sunrise


so give this a try... either catch a romantic sunset or set your alarm to catch a glorious sunrise, and don't forget to have your camera handy to get some amazing natural light!

1 comment:

ms318i said...

wake up early.........are you kiddin? i love my sleep ! lol but i love your pics