Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Budget Friendly Finds! Washi Tape

So along with scrapbooking, and digital designing my other obsession is finding great deals. In my mind I justify my hoard of scrapbooking supplies because I got them all at great prices! (I don't think my husband feels the same way). Although I've switched over to doing all my new photos digi, I still have several hundred to paper scrap and add to the appropriate albums. So I am always looking out for supplies and fun new items. Even though Kindred Creations has also gone to selling only digital supplies, I know many of our followers are paper scrappers. I thought sharing my finds would be a great way to keep our paper scrapbooking friends happy too. My current obsession: Washi Tape. Love it! Love all the things you can adorn with it. I love that it is simple to use. I love that I can embellish something without getting out scissors, glue etc. I found these great steals on ebay. Just thought I would share the washi tape love! Bright and Colorful Washi Tape I've purchased from this seller before and had a pleasant experience. This set includes 10 rolls of Washi Tape for just $4.25 with free shipping! Score! I'm stalking my mailman.

No comments: