Kindred Creations Home                           Kindred Creations Shop                           Kindred Creations Facebook Page                                 Kindred Creations On Pinterest

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Future Mrs. Bridal Shower Set and a Freebie!





I am releasing this kit today, because a friend asked me to help with decorations for a shower and the shower was held yesterday. I thought it would be great to post pictures of the shower along with the release.

It was a beautiful day and the shower was lovely.
Each guest filled out the game while they were enjoying their yummy food. The game is included in the printable party pack!

 

 The wonderful centerpieces.


I actually helped put together these pom garlands. I loved the way the mini poms turned out I'll be sharing a tutorial later this week!

The "Future Mrs." banner also available in the printable party pack.

I thought the drinks were so clever and a great way to incorporate the color scheme. The rims of the cups were dipped in Karo syrup and then pink sprinkles. The drink is lemonade/sprite punch with a little bit of green food coloring.
 
And now the freebie! (Just click the picture for the full size printable image) I'm offering the Thank You card printables from the pack. They are 3x3 size which is perfect for a quick thank you note. Just print and cut out following the lines.
Want the entire party including a personalized invitation? Get it here: Future Mrs. Bridal Shower
 

No comments: